Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How to Reach Your Full Potential for God

Charles Stanley: How to Reach Your Full Potential for God [Never Settle for Less than His Best].


Dr. Stanely guides readers in reconnecting them with powerful and inspiring messages that God has grand vision for them. God has uniquely created all people full of potentials, regardless of setbacks, failures, and frustrations, there is a better path based in God's Word, one that's full of hope and purpose.

While this book is not an easy quick read, I feel it is a thoughtful read. I underlined, wrote notes and spent lots of time pondering and journaling as I read this book. I came away feeling like I had a road map that over time would lead me to be the best person I can be for God. It gave me a deeper understanding of who I am and what my purpose is and how to tap into the God-given gifts and potential that is stored up in me.

You cannot read this book and walk away not having been touched in some way to think, do or be better than you were before you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment